Under Coating Printing Silicone
Introduction: mostly used for under coat to improve adhesion, suitable for garment, gloves, socks, ribbons, leather, bags, etc, used in combination with other type of silicone.
Solid content: 100%.
Viscosity: 160000mPa s
Mesh and squeegee
- Dilute the silicone properly, available for 138T mesh.
- The squeegee for both water based ink and oil based ink, usable for silicone.
- For underbased coat on the fabric that require strong adhesion.
- Good rubbing resistance, used for shoes, gloves printing.
- Mixed or matched with other type of silicone by any rate for printing
- Strong weatherability, -50℃-280℃.
Before printing, add the catalyst RG-B80 into the silicone by suitable rate(2-6%) according to room condition, baking condition and operation time. Can choose quick dry silicone if need natural dry.
- Choose quick dry silicone and mixed with RG-B50 catalyst by suitable rate(3-5%), naturally dry.
- Dry temperature: 100-120℃, add 2-6% of RG-B80.
- Complete dry in 48 hours after printing finished.