Printing Silicone Solution for Air Bubble
5 Reasons for Generating Air Bubble
- Mesh screen is too sparse and screen print for too high density.
- Bake temperature rises too fast to get bubble out before printing silicone solidify.
- Screen printing plate is too thick.
- Printing ink is too thick and it lower ink’s liquidity.
- Add gelata or thickener which set bubble back.
4 Solutions to Reduce or Uproot Air Bubble
- Choose appropriate mesh screen number and printing plate thickness.
- Adjust dryer machine’s temperature and speed.
- Regulate printing silicone’s consistency.
- Add silicone thinner RG-1040/RG-1080 to accelerate process of flying bubble away and levelling time.
- How to Improve Printing Silicone Fastness ...
- How to Cover Fiber with Printing Silicone？
- SOLLYD RG5 Series Machine Printing Silicon...
- How to Get both High Density and Glossy Ef...
- Printing Silicone Structure FAQ and Differ...
- How to make 3D heat transfer silicone labels?
- What can we do for a Sporting Lifestyle ?
- How to solve printing silicone sticky issue?