How to Improve Printing Silicone Fastness on Fabrics?
Clothing industry develops rapidly in recent years and a variety of textile fabrics follow fast.
It requires printing silicone to have corresponding fastness with fabrics.
Five Reasons for Lacking Viscosity
- Fabrics were waterproof treatment and common textile printing silicone can not penetrate into it.
- Quite smooth fabrics such as polyester need screen printing inks’ stronger adsorption force.
- Fabrics like spandex, PU or PVC leather would have chemical reaction with catalyst or hardener aka “poison”.
- Something wrong with operation process or formula.
- Fabrics have great elasticity.
How to Improve Printing Silicone’s Fastness?
- Apply and deploy appropriate undercoat printing silicone.
- Choose the most advisable printing solution according to printing silicone manufacturer.
- Remind that fabrics for mass production should be the same as sample fabrics.
You may click here for more printing silicone solution.
- Why Fastness Issue when Screen Printing on...
- SOLLYD RG5 Series Machine Printing Silicon...
- How to Get both High Density and Glossy Ef...
- Printing Silicone Solution for Air Bubble
- How to Cover Fiber with Printing Silicone？
- Printing Silicone Structure FAQ and Differ...
- How to get high density with printing sili...
- How to make matte effect of printing silic...